always do

One day at a time....

Monday, August 27, 2012

A fair warning.

So I took my adderall today which means I am gonna write like 3 blogs today. I, also, decided on a theme for my bloggity blog: Lists. I am OBSESSED with lists so much that I wrote like 6 of them today just because I was bored as balls. You can only job hunt so long before you want to fall over and die and start to respond to people in real life with your social security code. How the idea of lists originated was my friend Stephanie and I would make lists for EVERYTHING while we were at work. I should really start a list scrapbook and then everytime my list for something changes I can add a new page. IDEAS! I HATE ADDERALL SO MUCH! SO MANY WORDS! I also need help making a new name for my blog. Something listy like. I should put up a picture of all the papers and lists I have by me right now. Its ridiculous almost. Anyways, end of warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment