always do

One day at a time....

Monday, August 27, 2012

Top ten people I would like to marry

Today, I made a list of exactly 40 people I would marry, so obviously I needed to narrow it down. Thus this list of 10 people I would gladly get married to, their height for some reason, plus the reasons why and a picture : )

1. Zach Braff; Scrubs, 6"-
      I honest to god don't know why I am so attracted to him. My mom frequently makes fun of me for it because he has a jew nose and no chin, but by Scott, I would bare 35 children if he wanted me to. Plus he has a good taste in music, movies and has cunning wit that makes me swoon. Also, everything he has been in has been pretty good. Also he's Jewish. I have a thing for Jewish men, I don't know why.









2. Jason Segel; How I Met Your Mother, 6'4"-
       I love him because he is tall. 6'4" is the pristene height for me. He also loves the Muppets which he has said to be his passion. I grew up on the Muppets and they are spectacular. Also, he does decent movies and stuff.




3. Tina Fey; 30 Rock, 5'4"-
       She is kinda my role model for EVERYTHING! Plus a total and complete nerd who never does her laundry, likes Star Wars, and eats A LOT. So basically I am a mini her and if we were to get married we would smell really bad and always be watching TV while eating. I can't think of a reason why that is bad.











4. Jemaine Clement; Flight of the Concords, 6'1"-
         Obscenely tall, is a musician AND he's funny. Also has an accent. I usually don't like gaps in peoples teeth but he is one of the few exceptions I have made.













5. Gary Oldman; Harry Potter, 5'10"-


         Who do you know that can play Beethoven so well you are almost convinced it is him? Or can play an insane fugitive but within 5 minutes can change your mind that he is a hero? Gary Oldman can. He can also have half a head of hair and still be what I like to call "Attractive as balls".















6. Tim Curry; Rocky Horror Picture Show, 5'9"-
          I really can't think of a reason not to be in love with him aside from the fact he is gay, and that isn't bad it just means I can't actually marry him because he doesn't like my type. Transvestite, eccentric butler, and hotel manager that looks exactly like the Grinch. What is sad is that he is almost 70, I don't want him to get old and die! He is a freaking legend! I just found out he was 5'9"... I STILL LOVE HIM!

























7. Seth Rogen; Knocked up, 5'11"-
          He might be the most awkward person in real life and so am I. We are what is commonly called,"A match made in heaven." Also I am a bit of a chubby chaser, and he has the perfect amount of fluff for me. Plus his laugh is HILARIOUS! He is also Jewish, and I think he is freaking cute!











8. Ronnie Radke; Escape the Fate/Falling in Reverse, 6"-
         I love tall, skinny ass mother funchers that are tattooed. Guess what I have a thing for? Musicians! I didn't used to think he was sexy, but since he has been released from prison I think that it is awesome that, not only is he clean, he has forgiven his old band mates. I just think he has become honorable and hot. There is nothing sexier. Except maybe being Zach Braff.

9. Ryan Gosling; The Notebook, 6'1"-
         Duh.













10. Emma Stone; Superbad, 5'6"-
          I think she is beautiful, hilarious and normal. She also is in one of my favorite movies, The Help. I suggest reading that book though. But really, just an approachable person. I feel like I could ask her to hang out with me IRL and she probably would and we would laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment