always do

One day at a time....

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MY STUPID COMPUTER!!

I literally have 3 half written blogs, THREE OF THEM! I can't finish them because pictures go along with it but my mudda fuggin GD computer piece of shit charger is BROKEN FOR THE FOURTH FREAKING TIME! So my sweet little laptop is SOL until I can find a new one. You guys don't understand how frustrated I am. If you are my friend on facebook you would know how badly I want to watch Hairspray and I can't because its on my stupid laptop! My life is in shambles because of this fact, I need to find a new charger before I lose my mind using my house's desktop computer that has none of the things I need. I MISS MY NETBOOK!!! Anyways that is why it has been a while since I pumped out a new blog offspring of mine. I will hopefully be back within the next week, if not send for help. I will be collapsed over the keyboard in my basement or playing Skyrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment