always do

One day at a time....

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Long time no see.

Jesus. Ya know when life just takes you for a fucking loop? Yeah its been one of those times....Since April the last time we spoke, and the last time I went to Payson to see all my friends and before I had a life again, I have significantly failed as a humanoid. May was off to a good start-ish. Aside from my best friend Mike leaving for the military for 5 months I was prepared to start dating...kinda and start taking care of myself. Then I crashed a fucking car. I wish I had pictures to post but I don't. The car I hit was completely dented in the rear and the car I was driving was pretty much fine aside from the radiator that was cracked and some aesthetic damage. Luckily I only have to pay 500 for the whole thing. THANK GOD.

Then I got "kicked" out of my house because well I crashed their car. Then I found out I had scabies, not the pube kind, the normal kind. And then I had some unfortunate drama between close friends. Oh and that all happened within a week. Car accident, kicked out, friend drama and scabies. Lovely. Sometimes life just hits you like a truck going 45 mph on the I-15 right by the 800 North Exit in Orem...if you catch my drift. 

Not all bad things happen though. I moved up to South Jordan with my dad...yes you all heard that right my dad. But my lovely first best friend Heidi lives just 20 mins away from me so it is awesome to have her right here. Also a good friend of mine Josh lives 5 minutes away in Riverton. But if any of you have friends up here that don't have any friends TELL ME!

The great news is that I am officially 21! YAY! Legal drinking age! WOOT. I don't honestly drink that much anymore though so its kind of whatever. Though I could kill for something to drink since I have moved up here. Loneliness and social depravity are driving me to drink and sleep more. I have been deplited of all my friends so I must make imaginary ones! Just kidding...I just play video games with my little brother all day. Anywho, this is the second blog post of today. And I haven't slept since 2 P.M. yesterday which means I have been awake for 20 hours. Buh. Good night. I love you all my sweet ekoorbians!

2 comments:

  1. Brooke you are strong oh btw i live only 30 minutes from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's a plus! Do you have a car? Eh, I am not that strong I am just going with the flow of life.

    ReplyDelete